Please login to register for this members only event.
This webinar will be hosted by Amy George, President, Earthly Labs, A Chart Industries Company, and will feature case studies from various sectors, including breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
Topics will include:
- CO2 Usage, Pricing, and Capture Trends
- New CO2 Capture incentives, rebates, and opportunities
- CO2 Capture Case Studies in brewing, wineries and distilleries
- Hardware and software solutions available
- Best practices
ATTENDEE BONUS: One attendee will be selected via random drawing to get a FREE Incentive report ($1000 value) to uncover grants, rebates, tax incentives at federal, state, county, city, utility level for sustainability projects from carbon capture to waste water to energy efficiency. For one customer Earthly Labs found a $30K city grant!
Expected Behavior at Events
Pink Boots Society is committed to providing an environment that is safe and welcoming to all. We all deserve to work and meet in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. All members and event attendees will treat each other appropriately, Pink Boots Society will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form.
Therefore, all members and event attendees including sponsors, vendors, and guests will comply with the following:
- Treat all individuals respectfully, recognizing their human dignity, celebrating their diverse human characteristics, race, ethnicity, economic status, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, body size, citizenship, marital status, apparent or hidden disability, or veteran status.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive environment that is free of intimidation, exploitation, shaming, bullying, hostility, alienation, or harassment of any kind.
- Speak out when the actions of others violate the rights of any individual.
- Respect the opinions of others and address conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
Please note, if you register a guest for an event, you are responsible for the actions of the guest. Violations of this policy should be reported to event staff or through the anonymous reporting system. Pink Boots Society reserves the right to remove any individual from attendance or participation in any Pink Boots Society sponsored event without prior warning or refund, and to take additional action as determined necessary.
Members and guests are responsible for protecting attendees and the organization by taking steps to assure that all attendees follow all laws in the process of purchase, sharing, or consumption of alcoholic beverages. If any attendee consumes alcohol beyond the point of being able to function safely, appropriately, or legally, Pink Boots event organizers and their representatives may take any action they deem appropriate to keep those persons from breaking any laws and from harming themselves or others.
What to do if you witness or are subject to unacceptable behavior:
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify an event/conference organizer, or submit a report through the anonymous reporting system as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff or through the anonymous reporting system.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this event behavior policy at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Member or Attendee Reporting
Pink Boots Society is committed to providing safe and inclusive opportunities for interaction among members and attendees at our events. To report a member or attendee, click here for more information.
Pink Boots Society Terms & Conditions