Please login to register for this members only event.
Join us on December 6 at 1 pm Central for PBS Membership Roundtable as we discuss the laws, rules, and regulations that impact the alcoholic beverage industry.
We’ll discuss topics such as:
- Laws and regulations related to production, sale, and distribution
- Legal restrictions on sampling and tastings
- How to handle product donations
- How laws vary from state to state and based on product type
- Participation in festivals and how to educate organizers and attendees
- Other common legal issues facing production facilities of various scales -- from large breweries to brewpubs, winery direct ship to distillery tasting rooms!
While this roundtable will not provide legal advice, it will provide participants with information on what to be aware of and what potential resources are available to address and resolve legal issues.
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, you won’t want to miss this engaging dialogue and networking opportunity from the Pink Boots Society!
Expected Behavior at Events
Pink Boots Society is committed to providing an environment that is safe and welcoming to all. We all deserve to work and meet in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. All members and event attendees will treat each other appropriately, Pink Boots Society will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form.
Therefore, all members and event attendees including sponsors, vendors, and guests will comply with the following:
- Treat all individuals respectfully, recognizing their human dignity, celebrating their diverse human characteristics, race, ethnicity, economic status, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, body size, citizenship, marital status, apparent or hidden disability, or veteran status.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive environment that is free of intimidation, exploitation, shaming, bullying, hostility, alienation, or harassment of any kind.
- Speak out when the actions of others violate the rights of any individual.
- Respect the opinions of others and address conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
Please note, if you register a guest for an event, you are responsible for the actions of the guest. Violations of this policy should be reported to event staff or through the anonymous reporting system. Pink Boots Society reserves the right to remove any individual from attendance or participation in any Pink Boots Society sponsored event without prior warning or refund, and to take additional action as determined necessary.
Members and guests are responsible for protecting attendees and the organization by taking steps to assure that all attendees follow all laws in the process of purchase, sharing, or consumption of alcoholic beverages. If any attendee consumes alcohol beyond the point of being able to function safely, appropriately, or legally, Pink Boots event organizers and their representatives may take any action they deem appropriate to keep those persons from breaking any laws and from harming themselves or others.
What to do if you witness or are subject to unacceptable behavior:
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify an event/conference organizer, or submit a report through the anonymous reporting system as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff or through the anonymous reporting system.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this event behavior policy at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Member or Attendee Reporting
Pink Boots Society is committed to providing safe and inclusive opportunities for interaction among members and attendees at our events. To report a member or attendee, click here for more information.
Pink Boots Society Terms & Conditions